Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Post EVER


 I decided that since I have about 3 hours to sit and do NOTHING in Miami, i might as well start my blog. 

5:00 AM
- My day started at 5 in the morning.... enough said. 
- 5:45 I said my last goodbyes. I think the hardest goodbye was shutting the door to my room... I LOVE MY STUFF! sorry. 

OZZIE is officially my new favorite person. He not only got me this free flight but he also stayed with me until my little legs were on that plane! If it wasn't for him, i would be walking around American Airlines soooo lost! 

Alyssa and I at the airport getting ready to leave!


- For those of you who do not know: 
#1 My one friend and I cannot live without each other
#2 We are crazy
#3 We are so clever

Alyssa face sticks! What better way to keep your best friend with you!?



ON THE PLANE
I sat between two people, I like to call them "lady who sleeps a lot" and "guy who loves technology" 

Lady who sleeps a lot, she just...well, slept. I liked her! Guy who loves technology, not so much. HE NEVER TURNED OFF HIS PHONE OR LAPTOP! If the plane went down, I was going to punch him in the face. 

OH i forgot, there was also "I'm seven years old and ask a lot of questions" girl. She sat in front of me. I did not like her. 
 
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT REALLY KNOW ME: 
As the plane was landing, down below I could see that we were flying over a SWAMP!
These thoughts crossed my mind: 
#1: I'm going to die
#2: If this plane lands in the swamp, I want to die
#3: If the little girl in front of me does not stop talking about alligators, I'm going to die. 
#4. Just remember to run in a zig zag. 
#5. There are so many people on this plane that if the plane crashed into the swamp I will have a great survival chance. Surely an alligator can't eat 100 people. 

SO BAD. SO BAD. 
But I survived. 

I'm in Miami B*tch! (sorry, its  a great song and the first thing that crossed my mind when my foot hit the airport floor) 

So here I am, in the airport. I've been here for about 2 1/2 hours and I have about 1 1/2 more until they start boarding the plane. 

The airport is nice.
 I walked around, went pee three times, and had lunch: 
 Pizza, Salad, my iPod, AAAND.... 








ALYSSA! she had lunch with me, and didn't know what she thought about the airport pizza. 

(p.s. im not crazy, just lonely) 










That's it for now!
I'll get on my plane soon, sit for another 2 hours, and theeeeen BOGOTA!
I'm ready for cold weather. TEXAS is like the devil trying to make you eat fire. 

Tomorrow is my first day, so IM SURE ill have a lot to say! 



ADIOS AMIGOS! 

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa on a stick! LOL Love it!!! Have a stupendous trip and I look forward to future installments of the Bogota Chronicles!!!!

    ReplyDelete