Thursday, October 4, 2012

Painting project!



Painting project at Hogar! 


















We have been working hard painting this shed that will hold the children's play equipment! 
#1 paint white
#2 draw the ninos
#3 paint the ninos



 We only had about 5 colors to work. So, I had to pretend that I worked at Home Depot and mixed all the colors to get MORE colors :)



I think I could go home and get a job in the paint mixing department!









Just because we are painting doesn't mean we can't have fun :) 





So much fun painting with my fellow volunteers. 





This little casa/shed will be up for a long time and now it really stands out for the kids! 





Hand prints (minus 1) of the beautiful volunteers that helped draw and paint! 

FINISHED!







yaya! finally done! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Holy cow!:D This came out amazing:D Great job! I love it, I bet the kids love it too. Great Job mixing sir mix-a lot;)

    ReplyDelete